Monday, June 22, 2009

Around Taiwan with Brooke

Boarding the plane now, more posting later... Brooke and Mom in the Hotel

This is us in front of the Flower Market. We first went to Jade Market. By the end, Jon was completely "Jaded Out".......



Brooke playing on the floor. She loves crawling around and exploring. She continues to amaze us. She is such a good baby. As I look into her beautiful eyes, I am reminded once again of God's amazing gift of life. She is blessing from our Lord!

Daddy throwing Brooke up in the air. She loves this.......You still have to work to get a smile out of her.....but she continues to coo, laugh, give out raspberries and smile more and more every day.
This is the Chiang-Kai -Shek Memorial Hall. This was one of the last places we visited prior to getting Brooke's VISA and heading off to the airport.

Love her in Red!!!! Definitely in her color wheel!!!!!!!!

I had to include this picture. I just loved that little bow in her hair. She is beautiful!







6 comments:

  1. Love all the close-ups and her little smile when Jon is holding her! Happy travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Now Brooke can meet her brothers! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to see these precious photos of Brooke and you and Jon! I can't wait to meet her, hold her and also see a picture of the entire Caldwell family together! God Bless your travels as you make it home to Brooke's big brothers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her hair do's!! You guys all look so happy! Have a safe flight home and get some rest, he, he:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks so content with you guys....what an angel..have a safe flight cant wait to see you

    ReplyDelete
  6. sho looks cute i cant wait to see her

    ps this is jacob

    ReplyDelete